Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More Basketball

Blast from the past part two - Julius Page is back and plans to open a local business after some injury problems.

Later in the article, however, is perhaps the more interesting tidbit:

*Dixon said he also hopes to play some other non-conference games at the Consol Energy Center, but don’t expect to see any games against Georgetown or Syracuse there. Dixon is not interested in giving up the home-court advantage at the Petersen Events Center for Big East contests.

I'm glad to hear that - as I mentioned recently, I was hoping larger games wouldn't be leased out due to the home-court advantage factor at the Pete.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Lee, I'm putting together a roundtable of Big East bloggers this week (similar to one from last March, http://theeastcoastbias.wordpress.com/2009/03/09/big-east-bloggers-roundtable-pre-conference-q-and-a/), and I am wondering if you would like to participate. If so, email me at pico [dot] dulce [at] gmail [dot] com, and I'll send you the questions; hoping to get responses next week, so let me know. Thanks!

    - Pico (the East Coast Bias blog)

    ReplyDelete