Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pitt's Nike Uniforms Revealed

Nike revealed its Pro Combat System jerseys, which will be worn by ten schools including Pitt. The jerseys will only be worn for one game. Pitt and West Virginia will wear theirs during the Backyard Brawl.


Personally I'm not a fan, but I don't think they're awful. When I got the news that they were going to be all blue I thought they'd be terrible. But I think they could be worse...like, say, Miami's. Was pretty impressed with WVU's. Again, not great, but considering it's mostly white, not too shabby. And their helmets are incredible. Man, does it pain me to say that.

Chas over at Pitt Blather also made the trip to New York City to see the unveiling and he's got some great photos and stuff over there. SBNation got an invite, but due to real-life stuff, I couldn't get away to make it. Be sure to check out his site to see the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment